Best Child Education Plan
Plan and create the best higher education opportunities for your child, instead of waiting for things to happen or fall into place.
“When parents have college savings accounts for their kids, their kids show higher social and cognitive performance.” Dan Ariely
As a responsible parent, providing your child the best education opportunities is perhaps one of your biggest financial goals, isn’t it?
Our Education Planning Service helps you achieve this objective with the following steps;
- Evaluating the present cost of education in acclaimed locations like the US, UK, Canada, Europe, India, Singapore, Australia, and UAE.
- Estimating the impact of inflation between now and the year of starting college
- Set up an action plan to save and invest to fund your child’s higher education dreams.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my investment choices?
You can choose from the following 3 options;
- Guaranteed Capital and Return Plan
- Capital Protected and Bonus-based Plans
- Mutual Fund-based Education Savings Plans
2. What Happens If I Move Out Of Uae During The Term Of The Plan?
Our education planning solutions are made with expat needs in mind, hence they are very flexible. You can choose from one of the following options when you are moving to another country;
- Continue the plan as it is and make the regular investment via international credit card or account transfer
- Make your plan paid up(stop further investments) and remain invested till the money is actually needed
- Reduce the regular investment to suit your financial situation
- Commute the future premiums into a lump-sum investment to avoid regular investments
- Surrender the plan partially or fully.
3. Can I Increase My Investments In The Future?
Yes, you can increase your investments anytime. However it would be difficult to decrease the contributions, so choose your investment wisely.
4. Can I Invest A Single Lump-Sum Into An Education Plan?
Yes, Investing a Lump-sum is a good idea. You can also make regular or ad-hoc top-ups at your discretion.
Damodhar Mata - Financial Advisor in Dubai
Jump Start your journey to Financial Independence
Whether you are taking the first step or already on the way to financial freedom, we have the right solutions for you.
My Two Fils Podcast
They say money doesn’t grow on trees. But sure, it grows when you invest your savings wisely!
Learn how to grow wealth, create passive income, and achieve your goals faster with Damodhar Mata on the My Two Fils podcast.
This show covers financial planning and investments in detail, weekly market updates in summary, and insightful interviews with people who have been there and done that.
Tune in every Saturday to this personal finance podcast and make the best of your new weekend in UAE.